Our strength lies in our proficient team of engineers and dexterous workforce, helps us in manufacturing and supplying SS Pump. It is suitable for liquid transfer from underground to overhead tank, unloading from tanker & washing and cleaning of parts. We manufacture this pump at our sound production unit using high quality mild steel and cast iron. An oversized shaft and bearing assembly of the pump significantly expands the limits for long, trouble-free bearing and seal life. We offer this SS Pump at market leading prices to clients.
- Rugged construction
- Easy to install
- Noise free performance
We offer a wide range of SS Pump in following MOC:
- Alloy 20
- Hastelloy C & B
- CF8 & CF8M
- Cast Steel
- Capacity: Upto 400 Cu. Mt/Hr
- Head: Up to 90 Mtr
- Temperature: -20 Â°C to 150 Â°C
Features of SS Pump:
Services of SS Pump:
- ISO 2858, 5199 Standard dimensions
- SS Pump are Simple & Reliable bearing a wealth of experience in design with modern manufacturing Process
- Interchangeability of parts permits quick servicing of damaged parts in chemical plants & results in minimum spare parts inventory.
- Heavy Duty Split Case Design. An oversized shaft and bearing assembly significantly expands the limits for long, trouble-free bearing and seal life.
- Standard foundations save installation drawing time, talent and money.
- Wet ends available in CI, CS, CF8, CF8M, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, Titanium and other alloys.
- Acidic Services
- Alkaline Services
- Corrosive Slurries
- Highly Viscous & High Freezing point Fluids